Welcome To COMM Water Department
The Centerville-Osterville Water District was established in 1938. It became the Centerville-Osterville-Marstons Mills Water District in 1986.
The Water District provides water service to the residents of the COMM Fire District. The Water District has been recognized for having some of the best water in the state. The Water Department has three storage tanks with over 5.5 million gallons stored. It has 247.5 miles of underground pipe and over 1,940 fire hydrants. There are 19 pumping stations.