- Semi-annual Customer Account Charge =
$30.00 every 6 months (IN JAN. & JULY)
- Semi-annual First 20,000 Gallons Use =
$1.00 per 1,000 gallons
- Semi-annual Over 20,000 to 200,000 Gallons Use =
$2.90 per 1,000 gallons
- Semi-annual Over 200,000 Gallons Use =
$3.95 per 1,000 gallons
System Development Charge
- 5/8″ METER – $2,100.00
Adequate for one two, and three bedroom single family homes small apartments and small business. Produces 20 gallons per minute.
- 3/4″ METER – $2,875.00
Adequate for three or four bedroom homes with more than two toilets, with jacuzzi, whirlpool, etc. and a medium size lawn sprinkler system. Produces 30 gallons per minute.
- 1″ METER – $4,465.00
Used for several bedroom home with several toilets, etc., large lawn sprinkler system. Produces 50 gallons per minute.
- 1-1/2″ METER – $7,790.00
Used for commercial applications. Produces 100 gallons per minute.
- 2″ METER – $13,185.00
Used for commercial applications. Produces 160 gallons per minute.
- LARGER METERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
The $2,100.00 System Development Charge has been established to offset future debt and interest expenses and system expansion items such as gravel packed wells and pumping stations.
Estimated Cost of A Typical 1″ Service
- System Development Charge (5/8″ Meter) = $2,100.00
- Labor + Materials for 100′ one inch service = $1,650
- Total Estimated Cost = $3,750.00
- This is strictly an illustration as to what the average, one-inch water service should cost. However, any unique problems indigenous to your water service installation will raise the cost of your service. Blacktop patching, loam and seeding, and police detail are not included in the above figures.
Applications for water service must be submitted with a Certified Plot Plan, Sewerage Disposal Plan, a copy of the Building Permit, and the Appropriate Fees.
Within 25 working days of submittal of the application, the Water Department will go to the property to determine the cost of the water service. The service will be installed and a bill will be sent to you. After payment is sent please call this office for an appointment. The water will be turned on and a meter installed within 5 days of receipt of the payment. We advise to have the water service installed before the other utilities, driveway paving, or landscaping in order to avoid additional charges.
Due to any unforeseeable problems involved in this work, estimates are just that, and the Water Department will not be responsible for their accuracy.